Fall 2017 offerings
We are offering the following lesson series this fall.
Swing 1: Beginning 6-count swing & Charleston
Learn the basics of 6-count swing and Charleston in our beginner drop-in classes. Each class will cover basic footwork and a different challenge move.
- Dates: 9/29, 10/13, 11/17, and 12/1.
- Time: 8 – 9 p.m.
- Location: OSU Women’s Building, Room 116
- Cost: $5 per class (includes dance admission)
- Prereqs: None
This 5-week lesson series will cover basic 8-count footwork, promenade, swing-out, Lindy circle, and turns.
- Dates: Mondays, October 2 – 30, 8 – 9 p.m.
- Location: Odd Fellows Hall
- Cost: $45 (advanced), $50 (door)
- Prereqs: Comfortable dancing beginning 6-count swing and Charleston basics or teacher approval.
- Next class: January 2018
This 4-week lesson series will cover basic Charleston footwork, stalls, gear turns, and hand-to-hand Charleston.