We’re taking swing dancing to the streets of Corvallis this month.
Join us this Thursday, July 13, for a free swing dance in the park. Invite your friends and neighbors to this community-friendly event.
- 6:30 – 7:00 p.m.: Dancing to DJed swing music
- 7:00 – 7:30 p.m.: Beginner Charleston lesson, taught by Ellen and Annie
- 7:30 – 9:00 p.m.: Dancing to music DJed by Lindsey and Zach
We’ll be at the The Arts Center Plaza, 700 SW Madison Ave., adjacent to Central Park in Corvallis.
Style Your Swing
Our all-new practica continues on Thursday evenings this summer.
Style Your Swing is part structured lesson, part guided practice, and a whole lot of dancing. Each week, we’ll have a different 30-minute lesson, followed by an hour of music. Teachers will be around to give personalized feedback.
The event runs Thursdays, July 20 – September 14, from 8:00 to 9:30 p.m. at Odd Fellows Hall. Cover is a suggested donation of $5.
In the summer, we take a break from our regular schedule and host a special event each month.
- July 13: Free Swing Dance in the Park
- August 24: Swing Family Picnic
- September 9: Swing Dance in Independence