We’ve got a dance coming up this Saturday, March 17 at our Odd Fellows Location
Dance on Saturday
Join us for our March Downtown Swing Dance this Saturday, March 17 at Odd Fellows.
- 6:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 7 – 8 p.m.: Beginner swing lesson with Rachael Ries of Portland
- 8 – 11 p.m.: Dancing to music DJed by Rachael, Annie, and Mark
We’ll be at the Odd Fellows our downtown venue, and cover for the evening is $7-10.
Charleston 1: Beyond Basic Charleston
This 4 week lesson series will teach you the basic Charleston footwork, stalls, gear turns, and hand-to-hand Charleston. This class is open to people of all ages and skill levels, and no partner is needed. We do ask that all those taking the lesson are willing to rotate partners throughout the lesson. Join us Mondays starting April 9 from 7:30 to 8:30 p.m. at Odd Fellows Hall.
For more information and advanced registration, visit: corvallisswing.com/charleston-1
- Saturday, March 17: March Downtown Swing Dance
- Saturday, April 7: April Downtown Swing Dance
- Monday, April 9: Charleston 1 series begins
- Friday: April 13 Friday Dance at OSU
- We have volunteer opportunities at every dance and in between. Contact us if you’d like to help out. 🙂
- Stop by our next dance to pick up our new term cards so you don’t miss any of our dances!