This Thursday, July 21, we’re hosting a free swing dance in Central Park during the Corvallis Arts Walk.
There will be a thirty minute introductory swing lesson, followed by two hours of swing dancing.
- 7:00 – 7:30 p.m.: Beginner Charleston lesson with Lindsey Almarode and Ellen Leinhaupel
- 7:30 – 9:30 p.m.: Dancing to swing music DJed by Sophie, Eileen and Dakota
During the summer we take a break from our regularly scheduled dances. We’re hosting the following events:
- Thursday, July 21: Dance in the Park. 7 p.m.
- Saturday August 20: Swing Dance in Independence. 7 p.m.
- Thursday, September 1: Swing Family Picnic. Live music from Breakers Yard. 6 p.m.