Our first swing and blues dance of spring will be Saturday, April 11, at Odd Fellows Hall. Phil and Kelley will be teaching the intro lesson before the dance. Brad and Eileen will DJ swing music followed by blues from Lindsey and others.
We'll be at Odd Fellows Hall, 223 SW 2nd St, in Corvallis.
RSVP on Facebook.
Spring 2015 dance schedule
- Friday dances at OSU: April 24, May 8, and May 29.
- Saturday dances at Odd Fellows: April 11, May 16, June 6
- Friday balboa workshop at OSU: May 15
Guest instructors Josh McLaughlin and Emily Ernst are heading down from Portland to teach an evening of balboa at OSU! Join them for three hours of workshops and dancing Friday, May 15, in the OSU Women's Building.
Doors open at 7:45 p.m. for a beginning balboa workshop at 8:00 p.m. and a beyond basics lesson at 9:15 p.m. Each lesson is an hour long with a snack break in between. DJ'ed music will follow the workshops for anyone wanting to practice.
Cost is $6 per workshop or $10 for both. Some social dance experience is recommended.
Charleston seriesPhil Manijak and Kelley Hungerford are teaching a 4-week Charleston series for people with social dance experience starting Tuesday, April 7, at 8:00 p.m.
- Tuesdays, April 7 - April 21, 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- Monday, April 27, 8:00 - 9:00 p.m.
- We'll be carpooling up to Portland for the Portland Lindy Exchange, April 17 - April 19.