This February, we’re hosting three Friday dances at OSU.
We encourage folks who regularly dance Lindy hop/Charleston/6-count swing to take the West Coast lesson and vice versa.
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Beginner Lindy Hop lesson
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Beginner West Coast Swing lesson
- 9 p.m. – 12 a.m.: Dancing to DJed music of both styles
We’ll be at the OSU Women’s Building, room 116, and cover for the evening is $5.
- February 3: Coast to Coast Swing Dance
- February 10: Friday Swing Dance at OSU
- February 24: Friday Swing Dance at OSU – Food Theme
The Corvallis Swing Dance Society and Red Star Dance Studios are offering the following classes this February.
- Intermediate Lindy Hop: Mondays, February 13 – March 6
- Intermediate Charleston: Tuesdays, February 7 – 28
- Our friends in Eugene are hosting a dance this Saturday, February 4 with live music from Breakers Yard.
- There will be no Downtown Swing Dance at Odd Fellows Hall this month.
- See you on the dance floor! 🙂