The fall dance season is winding down. We’re hosting two more dances before the holiday break.
Friday Swing Dance at OSU
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Beginner Charleston lesson taught by Emma and Tristan
- 9 – 11 p.m.: Dancing to music DJed by Lindsey, Zoe, Annie, and Mark
We’ll be at the OSU Women’s Building, room 116, and cover for the evening is $5.
Intermediate Lindy workshops
This month’s workshop theme is Having FUN! The instructors have picked their favorite dance moves, tips, and techniques. Come learn what the pros think makes swing dancing so much fun!
- Saturday, December 3, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Topics: Solo jazz improvisation, steal dancing, tuck turn variations, and building rhythm
- Location: Odd Fellows Hall
- Cost: $30
- For more information, visit: lindyhoppers.co or the Facebook event.
Winter dance schedule
- Friday dances at OSU: Jan. 13, Feb. 10, Feb. 24, and Mar. 17
- Saturday dances at Odd Fellows: Jan. 28 and Mar. 4
- 7th Anniversary Swing Dance: January 28
- Thanks for supporting our dance community in 2016.
- See you on the dance floor! 🙂