After 5 years, the era of swing and blues is coming to a close.
Please join us this Friday, December 4, for our final swing and blues fusion dance at OSU. Our favorite DJs are coming together to blend the genres of swing and blues music. We’ve got the dynamic Rian Pfund and Lindsey Almarode teaching the lesson.
- 8 – 9 pm : Beginner lesson on swing and blues dancing taught by Rian and Lindsey
- 9 – 11 pm : Dancing to swing music DJed by Jason, Phil, Zach, Eileen, Hannah, and Rian
Final Downtown Swing & Blues Dance
On Saturday, December 12, we will host our final swing and blues collaboration in downtown Corvallis. We will continue hosting monthly swing dances at Odd Fellows Hall, but the format will be changing.
- 7 – 8 p.m.: Swing dance lesson taught by Kelley Hungerford and Tiana Tom
- 8 p.m. – close: Social dancing with DJed swing and blues music
Thank you for dancing with us!
Winter dance schedule
- Friday swing dances at OSU: Jan. 15, January 29, Feb. 12, Feb. 26 and Mar. 11.
- Saturday swing dances at Odd Fellows: Jan. 23 and Mar. 5
- The Solo Jazz Step Throwdown, an hour of non-stop solo jazz madness, is happening on Tuesday, December 15, 8 – 9 p.m. at Odd Fellows Hall, free of charge.
- Phil Manijak and Kelley Hungerfold are teaching a 10-week Lindy hop series on Tuesdays starting, January 5, 2016. Check out Red Star Dance Studios for the latest info.
- See you on the dance floor! 🙂