Join us this Saturday, March 5 for our most outstanding live music event of the year.
Jacob Miller and the Bridge City Crooners, one of the finest swing bands on the West Coast, will be playing at our downtown swing dance. They will be joined by DJ and instructor Rachael Ries of Portland.
- 7 – 8 p.m.: Beginner lesson taught by Rachael Ries and Gene Yoo of Portland
- 8 – 11 p.m.: Live music from Jacob Miller and the Bridge City Crooners
About the band
Among the finest young roots-oriented acts on the west coast, Jacob Miller and the Bridge City Crooners have taken the hot jazz of the 20’s & 30’s and combined it with country blues, western swing, and ragtime styles to create an irresistible sound that satisfies dancers and listeners alike.
- March 5: Downtown Swing Dance . Live music. 7 p.m.
- March 11: Friday Swing at OSU. 8 p.m.
- March 17: Swing Dancing during the Corvallis Arts Walk. 5:45 p.m. at Old World Deli.
- April 9: Swing dance workshops with Joel and Stephanie, of Boise, Idaho.
- On Saturday, March 12, there will be a swing dance performance as part of Terpsichore: A Community Dance Concert at the Majestic Theater at 2:30 and 7:30 p.m.
- See you on the dance floor! 🙂