Thank you all for helping us celebrate our 10th anniversary two weeks ago!
Next Friday, February 21 we’re hosting our final swing dance at OSU for the winter term.
- 7:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.: Beginner Charleston lesson with Mark Mills and Emily Palmer
- 9:00 – 11:00 p.m.: Dancing to DJed swing music
We’ll be at the OSU Women’s Building, and cover for the evening is $5.
Photo credit: Philip Manijak, Corvallis Swing Weekend Sunday night.
Upcoming Lesson Series: Lindy 1
Starting ext week, we’re teaching a 5-week beginning Lindy hop series on Mondays, February 17 – March 16, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. The series will cover basic 8-count footwork, swing-out, Lindy circle, turns and more. Cost for this series is $45 in advance or $50 at the door.
For more information and to register, visit: corvallisswing.com/o/lindy-1-2020/
- Mondays, February 17 – March 16: Lindy 1
- Friday, February 21: Friday Swing Dance at OSU
- Saturday, March 7: Downtown Swing Dance