We’ve got our Swing Family Picnic coming up Thursday August 16th at Starker Arts Park!
Swing Family Picnic
Join us for an fun evening of food, live music, dancing, games, and socializing at our annual picnic at Starker Arts Park!
- 6:30 – 10:00 p.m.: Picnic
- 7:00 – 9:30 p.m.: Live music from Swangle
We’ll be joined by local band Swangle so make sure you don’t miss this picnic. The picnic is a potluck. Bringing food is encouraged but not required! This event is free.
Style Your Swing
Style Your Swing is still going strong and we’ve got plenty of classes left for dancers of all levels! All weeks of Style Your Swing feature a drop in/beginner lesson as well as an intermediate lesson. Lessons are on Mondays and start at 7:30 p.m.. After the lesson there is guided practice time with DJed music to dance to. There’s something for everyone so come by and check it out! Coming Up we’ll have lessons on 6-count swing, collegiate shag, the Shim Sham, and many more.
For more information visit: corvallisswing.com/style-your-swing
- Thursday, August 16: Swing Family Picnic
- Mondays, Through Sept. 24th: Style Your Swing continues
- Sunday, September 16: Swing Dance in Independence
- We have volunteer opportunities at every dance and in between. Contact us if you’d like to help out. 🙂