Lindy 1 & OSU Dance Next Week
Thank you all for helping us celebrate our 10th anniversary two weeks ago!
Next Friday, February 21 we’re hosting our final swing dance at OSU for the winter term.
- 7:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 8:00 – 9:00 p.m.: Beginner Charleston lesson with Mark Mills and Emily Palmer
- 9:00 – 11:00 p.m.: Dancing to DJed swing music
We’ll be at the OSU Women’s Building, and cover for the evening is $5.
Photo credit: Philip Manijak, Corvallis Swing Weekend Sunday night.
Upcoming Lesson Series: Lindy 1
Starting next week, we’re teaching a 5-week beginning Lindy hop series on Mondays, February 17 – March 16, 7:00 – 8:30 p.m. The series will cover basic 8-count footwork, swing-out, Lindy circle, turns and more. Cost for this series is $45 in advance or $50 at the door.
For more information and to register, visit: corvallisswing.com/o/lindy-1-2020/
- Mondays, February 17 – March 16: Lindy 1
- Friday, February 21: Friday Swing Dance at OSU
- Saturday, March 7: Downtown Swing Dance