Dance Friday. Upcoming Dances and Live Music.
Coming up this Friday, January 11, we’re hosting our Swing Dance at OSU
Friday Dance at OSU
Join us for our Swing Dance at OSU January 11th in the Women’s Building.
- 7:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Beginner 6-count swing lesson taught by Lindsey Almarode and Anthony Maggio
- 9 – 11 p.m.: Dancing to music DJed by Chuck Dee, Amanda Lachner, and John Schlender
We’ll be at the Women’s Building, our campus venue, and cover for the evening is $5.
9th Anniversary Dance
Join us as we celebrate Corvallis Swing Dance Society’s 9th Anniversary! There will be a beginning lesson from Phil Manijak, one of the founders of the Corvallis Swing Dance Society, along with long time community member and volunteer, Hannah Murley. After the lesson there will be social dancing with live music from the local band Swangle. We hope to see you all there!
- 6:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 7 – 8 p.m.: Beginner swing lesson from Phil Manijak and Hannah Murley
- 8 – 10:30 p.m.: Social dancing and live music from Swangle
We’ll be at the Odd Fellows our downtown venue. This dance will be free and open to all. No experience or partner necessary.
- January 11: Friday Swing Dance at OSU
- January 26: 9th Anniversary Dance
- February 1: Friday Swing Dance at OSU with Live Music
- Want to get involved? Email us and we’ll let you know how you can help. 🙂