Dance Saturday. Upcoming Lessons and Dances.
We’ve got a dance coming up this Saturday, May 5th, at our Odd Fellows Location
Dance on Saturday
Join us for our May Downtown Swing Dance this Saturday, May 5 at Odd Fellows.
- 6:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 7 – 8 p.m.: Beginner swing lesson with Tiana and Chuck
- 8 – 11 p.m.: Dancing to music DJed by Zach, Laurel, and Annie
We’ll be at the Odd Fellows our downtown venue, and cover for the evening is $7-10.
Style Your Swing
Join us as we bring back one of our favorite events from last year! Monday’s starting May 7 at 7:30 PM, we will be having 45 minute lesson followed by 45 minutes of guided practice with music to dance to. There will be beginner drop in lesson and intermediate lesson going on each week so be sure stop in! Style Your Swing will run until September 24 every week, with the exception of Memorial Day. Each class will be $5 at the door, or register for a season pass for $65! The season pass gives you access to all 19 weeks and a 30% price break.
For more information and to register, visit: corvallisswing.com/style-your-swing
Lindy 1: Introduction to Lindy Hop
This 6 week lesson series will run as part of Style Your Swing and cover the basics of 8-count swing and lindy hop, including the swing out, lindy circle, and other fun moves to use on the dance floor. This series will be $30 up front or $5 per class. This is also covered by the season pass for Style Your Swing!
For more information, visit: corvallisswing.com/lindy-1
Friday Dance at OSU
Join us for our Swing Dance at OSU May 18 in the Women’s Building.
- 7:45 p.m.: Doors open
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Beginner swing lesson with Becca and Lisa
- 9 – 11 p.m.: Dancing to music DJed by Laurel, Tiana, and Lindsey
We’ll be at the Women’s Building, our campus venue, and cover for the evening is $5.
- Saturday, May 5: May Downtown Swing Dance
- Monday, May 7: Style Your Swing begins
- Monday, May 7: Lindy 1 series begins
- Friday, May 18: Friday Dance at OSU
- We have volunteer opportunities at every dance and in between. Contact us if you’d like to help out. 🙂