Free dance Friday. Summer practice.
To celebrate the end of our spring season, we’re hosting a free swing dance at OSU this Friday, June 9.
- 8 – 9 p.m.: Beginner triple time swing lesson, taught by Tiana and Mark
- 9 – 11 p.m.: Dancing to music DJed by Lindsey, Tiana, Annie, and Dakota
We’ll be at the OSU Women’s Building, room 116.
Style Your Swing
We’re excited to announce a totally new event on Thursdays, starting June 22!
Style Your Swing is part structured lesson, part guided practice, and a whole lot of dancing. Each week, we’ll have a different 30-minute lesson, followed by an hour of music. Teachers will be around to give feedback.
The event runs Thursdays, June 22 – September 14, from 8:00 to 9:30 p.m. at Odd Fellows Hall. Cover is $5.
In the summer, we take a break from our regular schedule and host a special event each month.
- July 13: Free Swing Dance in the Park
- August 24: Swing Family Picnic
- September 9: Swing Dance in Independence