Corvallis Swing Weekend: Live music, workshops, and dancing.
Get ready for our largest event of the year, the Corvallis Swing Weekend, happening November 18 – 20!
We’re welcoming back national dance champions, Josh and Emily, for two days of Lindy hop and Balboa workshops. The weekend includes two evening dances, with Jacob Miller and the Bridge City Crooners headlining Saturday’s dance, and a Sunday afternoon dance.
Passes for the weekend are $60. Reservations are available at: rsvp.corvallisswing.com
Check out the full lineup of workshops and dances at: corvallisswing.com.
- November 18 – 20: Corvallis Swing Weekend
- November 19: Swing Dance with Jacob Miller and the Bridge City Crooners
- November 20: Afternoon Swing Dance at Old World Deli
- December 2: Friday Swing Dance at OSU
- December 10: Downtown Swing Dance
Solo Jazz Step Throwdown
Work up a sweat with an hour of non-stop solo jazz madness! Strut and stroll with local instructors as they lead the class in solo jazz routines designed for minimal talking and maximum dancing.
- Tuesday, November 29, 8 – 9 p.m.
- Location: Odd Fellows Hall
- Cost: Free
- More information available at: lindyhoppers.co
- See you on the dance floor!