Dance Saturday. Workshop weekend upcoming.
Join us this Saturday, October 15 for the return of swing dancing to downtown Corvallis.
Fresh from their European travels, Nick Davis and Nika Jin of Track Town Swing Club, are teaching the introductory lesson. Then, Nick and our own Zach Wallace will keeping the music going for the next three hours.
- 7 – 8 p.m.: Beginner swing dance lesson with Nick and Nika
- 8 – 11 p.m.: Dancing to swing music DJed by Nick and Zach
We’ll be at Odd Fellows Hall, 223 SW 2nd St., and cover for the evening is $5-7.
Corvallis Swing Weekend
Get ready for our premier event of the fall, occuring November 18 – 19. We’re welcoming back national dance champions, Josh and Emily, for two days of Lindy hop and Balboa workshops. The weekend includes two evening dances, with Jacob Miller and the Bridge City Crooners headlining Saturday’s dance.
Passes for the weekend are $60. Reservations are available at: rsvp.corvallisswing.com
Check out the full lineup of workshops at: corvallisswing.com.
- October 15: Downtown Swing Dance
- October 21: Friday Swing at OSU
- November 4: Friday Swing at OSU
- November 18 – 19: Corvallis Swing Weekend
Upcoming Classes and Workshops
- Intermediate Lindy Hop Workshop: Adaptability: October 22, 1 – 4 p.m.
- Beginning Balboa Series: Thursdays, starting October 27, 7 – 8 p.m.
- Shhh! We’ve got a special surpise at this Saturday’s swing dance.
- See you on the dance floor!